- ASBA/AASBO/ASA Legislative Workshop Register Now! http://www.azsba.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/leg-workshop-2014.png
- ASBA-ASA 57th Annual Conference Welcoming more than 500 Arizona public school leaders! http://www.azsba.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/annual-2014.png
- New Board Member Orientation Registration is now open! http://www.azsba.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/new-board-2014.png
- Annual Awards Recognizing exceptional people and programs in Arizona’s public schools. http://www.azsba.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/annual-awards14.png
- Exhibit at the ASBA/ASA Annual Conference Register Now! http://www.azsba.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/exhibitor-reg.png
- Get the Latest K-12 News Get the latest news about Arizona education http://www.azsba.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/azednews.png
ASBA/AASBO/ASA Legislative Workshop
Provides a full-day preview of the coming legislative session with an examination of current education public policy issues and informative, interactive panel discussions with influential state lawmakers.
ASBA-ASA 57th Annual Conference
Provides training for new and veteran board members; informative breakout sessions on best school practices, exciting speakers and awards for excellence in education.
New Board Member Orientation
A full-day overview of the basics of board service for newly elected school board members, including governance and practical boardsmanship, policy, funding, advocacy and board-community relations.
ASBA Annual Awards Program
Participate in the Annual Awards Program by submitting nominations or entries in the following categories: Board Awards, Student Awards and District Awards.
Exhibit at the ASBA Annual Conference
This year there are several new sponsorship opportunities for Exhibitors.
Are You Reading the Arizona Education News?
Get original reporting on education topics including achievement, funding, policy and reform, legislative and legal happenings - plus the latest state and national K-12 news headlines, and essential data and reports.
The Arizona School Boards Association is a private, non-profit, non-partisan organization that promotes locally elected governance of public education and continuous improvement of student success by providing training, leadership and essential services to public school governing boards statewide.
Resources for building knowledgeable, effective and inspired governance teams.
Legislative, legal and education policy tools and information for Arizona’s public education leaders.
Model policy for school districts that complies with state and federal law, policy and legal rulings.