- Becoming a School Board Member http://www.azsba.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/become-board.png
- Spring Legal Seminar Registration is now open http://www.azsba.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/spring-legal.png
- RSVP Now Set up an in-person meeting with your legislator! http://www.azsba.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/arn-2014.png
- Welcome 2014 Officers, Board Members Meet ASBA’s Board of Directors http://www.azsba.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/new-board.png
- ASBA Launches News Service Get the latest news about Arizona education http://www.azsba.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/azednews.png
- Education Fund to Benefit Yarnell 19 Families Donate Now http://www.azsba.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/yarnell21.png
Upcoming Webinars: School Board Service in Arizona
Learn more about what board members do and what it takes to run. Register for one of our three webinars today!
Spring Legal Seminar
One-day sessions providing updates on the latest legal issues affecting public schools.
2014 Lobby Days
Lobby Days will include meetings with your legislators, committee hearings, a lunch and some educational opportunities.
Welcome 2014 Officers, Board Members
Meet ASBA’s Board of Directors
ASBA Launches Arizona Education News Service
Original reporting on education topics including achievement, funding, policy and reform, legislative and legal happenings - plus the latest state and national K-12 news headlines, and essential data and reports.
Hotshots Memorial Education Fund
Donations are being sought to meet the education-related needs of the families of the Yarnell 19 throughout their children's school-age years. Arizona’s leading education organizations, including ASBA, are spearheading this long-term, community-giving effort aimed.
The Arizona School Boards Association is a private, non-profit, non-partisan organization that promotes locally elected governance of public education and continuous improvement of student success by providing training, leadership and essential services to public school governing boards statewide.
Resources for building knowledgeable, effective and inspired governance teams.
Legislative, legal and education policy tools and information for Arizona’s public education leaders.
Model policy for school districts that complies with state and federal law, policy and legal rulings.