- ASBA Launches News Service Get the latest news about Arizona education http://www.azsba.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/azednews.png
- 2014 BOLTS Registration is now open http://www.azsba.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/bolts.png
- Advocacy Award Winner Oracle ESD’s Linda Thomas http://www.azsba.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/advocate_yr2013b.png
- ASBA-ASA 56th Annual Conference Welcoming more than 500 Arizona public school leaders! http://www.azsba.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/annual.png
- Pre-Conference Workshop: Telling Your Story On-site registration is available. http://www.azsba.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/tellyourstoryhome.png
- Education Fund to Benefit Yarnell 19 Families Donate Now http://www.azsba.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/yarnell21.png
ASBA Launches Arizona Education News Service
Original reporting on education topics including achievement, funding, policy and reform, legislative and legal happenings - plus the latest state and national K-12 news headlines, and essential data and reports.
Build your knowledge and skills through informative and interactive learning sessions on essential governance and leadership topics. We’ll also offer several break-away sessions just for board secretaries.
Thomas Named Advocate of the Year
Oracle ESD board member “knows what it means to serve.”
ASBA-ASA 56th Annual Conference
Provides training for new and veteran board members; informative breakout sessions on best school practices, exciting speakers and awards for excellence in education.
Pre-Conference Workshop: Telling Your Story
This Dec. 11 Annual Conference pre-conference workshop focuses on strategies for building public trust and engagement through effective marketing and communications.
Hotshots Memorial Education Fund
Donations are being sought to meet the education-related needs of the families of the Yarnell 19 throughout their children's school-age years. Arizona’s leading education organizations, including ASBA, are spearheading this long-term, community-giving effort aimed.
The Arizona School Boards Association is a private, non-profit, non-partisan organization that promotes locally elected governance of public education and continuous improvement of student success by providing training, leadership and essential services to public school governing boards statewide.
Resources for building knowledgeable, effective and inspired governance teams.
Legislative, legal and education policy tools and information for Arizona’s public education leaders.
Model policy for school districts that complies with state and federal law, policy and legal rulings.