- Agenda & Materials 38th Annual Law Conference http://www.azsba.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/law-2014.png
- Present at the ASBA-ASA Annual Conference ASBA-ASA Annual Conference’s breakout session RFP deadline is Aug. 15 http://www.azsba.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/presenters.png
- ASBA County Meetings ASBA County Meetings provide an opportunity for ASBA and its elected County Directors to share issues and solutions to local challenges. http://www.azsba.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/2014-county-mtg-slider.png
- Becoming a School Board Member http://www.azsba.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/become-board.png
- Get the Latest K-12 News Get the latest news about Arizona education http://www.azsba.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/azednews.png
38th Annual Law Conference
Foundational and timely legal topics, powerful keynote speakers, plus a special focus on equity.
Present at the ASBA-ASA Annual Conference
Proposals for breakout session presentations at our Dec. 11th - 13th, conference at the Biltmore Conference Center in Phoenix are due Sept. 12th.
ASBA County Meetings
Register for a County Meeting today!
Learn More About School Board Service in Arizona
Listen to our recorded webinar for information about what board members do and what it takes to run.
Are You Reading the Arizona Education News?
Get original reporting on education topics including achievement, funding, policy and reform, legislative and legal happenings - plus the latest state and national K-12 news headlines, and essential data and reports.
The Arizona School Boards Association is a private, non-profit, non-partisan organization that promotes locally elected governance of public education and continuous improvement of student success by providing training, leadership and essential services to public school governing boards statewide.
Resources for building knowledgeable, effective and inspired governance teams.
Legislative, legal and education policy tools and information for Arizona’s public education leaders.
Model policy for school districts that complies with state and federal law, policy and legal rulings.