- Tell Legislators No Vouchers are bad policy http://www.azsba.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/ESA-final-jr.png
- Stand Up 4 Public Schools Join the movement. http://www.azsba.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/stand-up-4-public-3.png
- 2014 Comprehensive Brief Now Available http://www.azsba.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/leg-brief-2014.png
- Becoming a School Board Member http://www.azsba.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/become-board.png
- Get the Latest K-12 News Get the latest news about Arizona education http://www.azsba.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/azednews.png
Urgent: Help Us Stop ESA Expansion
Contact your legislators today. Tell them to vote no on the expansion bill that could open vouchers to 800,000 students!
Every Child Counts
Support democracy at its best. Help make America’s public schools the best in the world.
2014 Comprehensive Brief
Download an overview of all bills introduced that affect K-12 public education.
Learn More About School Board Service in Arizona
Listen to our recorded webinar for information about what board members do and what it takes to run.
Are You Reading the Arizona Education News?
Get original reporting on education topics including achievement, funding, policy and reform, legislative and legal happenings - plus the latest state and national K-12 news headlines, and essential data and reports.
The Arizona School Boards Association is a private, non-profit, non-partisan organization that promotes locally elected governance of public education and continuous improvement of student success by providing training, leadership and essential services to public school governing boards statewide.
Resources for building knowledgeable, effective and inspired governance teams.
Legislative, legal and education policy tools and information for Arizona’s public education leaders.
Model policy for school districts that complies with state and federal law, policy and legal rulings.