- Building the Future Today Read the latest issue of the Journal http://www.azsba.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/STEM.png
- Summer Leadership Institute Registration is now open http://azsba.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/coor-new.png
- Learn the Facts about the Common Core Arizona’s New Standards http://azsba.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/common-core-new.png
- We Have the Roadmap for Improving Outcomes Now How About Some Gas for the Car? http://azsba.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/funding-new.png
- Majority Minority: Supporting Success for All Students Join us June 22 /wp-content/uploads/2013/04/hand-raised-new.png
- Administrative Professionals' Workshop Join us June 22 http://azsba.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/admin-prof-new.png
- Classroom Spending Report The report was released March 1 http://azsba.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/slide-11.png
Building the Future Today
The latest issue of the ASBA Journal looks at why and how Arizona schools are integrating more learning opportunities in STEM into the school day.
Summer Leadership Institute
Join us July 25-27 in Flagstaff to explore leadership and governance issues. Highlights include a keynote address on “The Arizona We Want” by Dr. Lattie Coor, a panel discussion with some of our state’s most influential K-12 policy leaders, and leadership lessons from our best and brightest in teaching and leading.
Learn the Facts about the Common Core
Implementation of Arizona’s Common Core Standards is in full-swing in schools and classrooms statewide, but public understanding of how the standards were developed and how they will impact teaching and learning is still developing.
We Have the Roadmap for Improving Outcomes
Now How About Some Gas for the Car?
Arizona has a long-term plan for improving student academic outcomes. Great time and effort has been invested in developing a set of goals to get us there...
Majority Minority: Supporting Success for All Students
A majority minority school-age population is changing Arizona’s education landscape in communities throughout the state.
Administrative Professionals’ Workshop
This one-day workshop will assist district-level administrative professionals in developing specialized skills and knowledge necessary to support the work of the school district governing board and superintendent.
The Auditor General’s Report on Classroom Spending for Fiscal Year 2012
Eroding state funding and Arizona’s very low per-pupil spending, which is significantly below the national average, leave fewer dollars than ever before available to dedicate to teachers.
The Arizona School Boards Association is a private, non-profit, non-partisan organization that promotes locally elected governance of public education and continuous improvement of student success by providing training, leadership and essential services to public school governing boards statewide.
Resources for building knowledgeable, effective and inspired governance teams.
Legislative, legal and education policy tools and information for Arizona’s public education leaders.
Model policy for school districts that complies with state and federal law, policy and legal rulings.